FAIR PLAY AND SAFETY
A game community should be a fun, safe and fair environment for everyone. We consider providing secure gameplay environments a top priority. Our Player Support, Trust and Safety and development teams have joined forces to create complex mechanics to invigilate all community content.
We expect our players to follow these guidelines below at all times.
Mobile App Gaming, LLC reserves the right to take all needed measures in case of any misconduct with any of the practices listed below or in our Terms of Service.
This includes but is not limited to: temporary game suspension, permanent game account closure, revoked in-game currency or items; all without prior notice.
Help us create the dopest gaming community!
We consider harmful/disruptive behavior as any player behavior (intentional or unintentional) that harms the gameplay experience for you or other online players.
When participating in communication of any kind you are responsible for how you express yourself. Our games have players from all over the world and what isn’t offensive for one person could be for another.
Below you can find examples of what we consider unacceptable and would warrant disciplinary measures. This list is not meant to be exhaustive:
- Discriminatory language of any kind
- Harassment or exclusion based on gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion or religious affiliation, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, material or family status, veteran status, medical condition, disability.
- Hate speech
- Obscene or vulgar language
- Defamatory language
- Threats of real-life harm
- Threatening or harassing another player regardless of the language used
- Sexualized language
- Sexual solicitation
- Grooming and other predatory behavior
- Personal insults
- Excessive use of profanity
- Requesting personal information
- Publishing personally identifiable information
- Customizable player and group names must be appropriate and inoffensive
This list is not intended to be exhaustive. We reserve the right to modify this list at any time.
Also Please do not make false reports on players!
Oh boy!!!! Don’t get caught!.. Now we do have added all many protections against hacks and cheats, it is important to understand what is acceptable, what is not, and what can lead to consequences you will not like.
We highly disapprove the use of third party software that can manipulate the gameplay, alter game functionality or provide unfair advantages.
It’s important to understand that third party software will often put your privacy and account at risk.
What third party software is forbidden?
- Gameplay automation scripts;
- “Hacks” or mods;
- Any software that aims to provide an unfair advantage or provide unearned progress;
- Any other software deemed anti-competitive by Wildlife Studios.
What third party software is allowed?
Before all games are released for our players, they go through a series of Quality Assurance tests. We do not run any tests that include the usage of any third-party software. This means we cannot guarantee the game will function properly when this sort of software is installed.
Other Unacceptable Behavior
All actions that may cause harm, in any way, will be disapproved and potentially punished to guarantee a safe and healthy community. This includes:
- Knowingly exploiting a bug instead of filing a proper report
- Impersonating any Mobile App Gaming employee, creator partner, or business partner
- Refund abuse
- Phishing others’ accounts
- Encouraging other Players to break rules
- Asking for, or providing personal contact information
- Advertising, Spamming and Scamming on in-game chat
- Abusive language when getting in touch with our Support Staff
- Mobile App Gaming, LLC reserves the right to remove any account that is deemed harmful to the larger community for any reason
Claiming you didn’t know about these rules does not give you the right to violate them! If it causes harm, in any way, then it’s strictly forbidden!
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, feel free to reach us in-game.
And it’s important to keep in mind: Making false reports in order to disrupt the player of others can lead to a strict punishment against the false reporter.
Thanks for helping us create an awesome, fun, safe, and inclusive community!